The principle of generating vibration is also very simple, just like an incomplete fan blade. The motor uses a eccentric rotating mass to rotate at a high speed inside the mobile phone. The eccentric wheel size used in the phone is very small. When the motor is rotating, eccentric mass will make a circular motion to generate centrifugal force. The direction will change with the rotation of the mass, and the rapid change of the centrifugal force will cause the whole motor to shake rapidly, which will eventually drive the vibration of the mobile phone to give a haptic feedback.
Cylindrical Vibrators (ERM type) also called pager motor that are always used for handle devices for vibrating alerting. The ERM pager motors rely on the rotation of an unbalanced load to create vibration effects and are more recently being used for haptic feedback as well as vibration alerting. Our range of vibration motor’s have been developed primarily with communication application such mobile phones and pagers in mind. The range is widely developing to meet the demand for smaller, more powerful and low current consumption motors.
- Lowest Price and Sample Available.
- Cost-Effective For Your Device.
- 30+ Models Vibrating Motor Selections.
- Variety Of Dimensions and Options.
- Authorized Pager Motor Manufacturer.
- Industrial Experts, Free Consultation.
- 3-4 Working Days Lead Time
- Global Shipments by DHL Door To Door
- Rigorous Testing Before Shipping
- Quick Reply 7days & 12hours Online
- Customize Design For Prototype
- Accept Small Sample Orders And Bulk Production
- Call: +86 (0) 157 6847 0345
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org