What is the lipo battery pack certification?
International standards and certification: CB system (IEC62133 standard) International certification standard IEC62133 for battery ,battery pack and battery cell (Battery Cell) introduction time: and the former battery plant certification standard UL1642, with the The IECEE resolution ACAG / 1398 / DSH will gradually introduce the introduction of IEC62133 and no longer directly accept the test results of UL1642. In other words, in the foreseeable future, European certification units such as TUV, VDE, Semko, Nemko, Fimko, Demko, etc. will also follow the introduction of IEC62133 and adopt the same certification strategy.
Here is the import schedule for battery certification.
Before May 1,2011: UL1642 test reports can be fully received without additional evaluation.
1 May 2011 to 1 May 2012: PARTIAL ACCEPTANCE OF UL1642 test report requires assessment of IEC62133 vs. UL1642.
After 1 May 2012: only battery cells conforming to IEC62133 will be accepted.
Different countries have different requirements for battery access. The certification of batteries in various countries is different.
1. China market CQC certification GB / T18287
2. Battery certification for the U.S. market
Ul Certification: UL1642 for battery cells, UL2054 for battery pack
Safety requirements for the transport of Lithium batteries (UN38.3 and 1.2 meter drop test) battery-related Environmental Regulations (US Battery Directive) primarily test for lead and mercury.
3. Battery certification for the EU market
Battery instructions: 2006/66/ECPb: 40PPM, CD: 20PPM, Hg: 5PPM. Weee directive end-of-life electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive Rohs REACH is the European Union regulation “registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemicals” from June 1,2007, the implementation of the Chemical Regulatory System EMC testing (CE labeling) in transit safety requirements UN38.3,EN 62281.
4. Battery certification in Japan
PSE Certification Standards JIS8712 and J8714; Implementation Date: 20 November 2008
Foreign Trade must do battery certification UN38.3
To ensure the safety of air transportation and to meet the needs of customers for the transportation of goods containing lithium batteries. According to the regulations of IATA dangerous goods rules, the IATA rechargeable Lithium Battery Operation Specification, namely UN38.3(UNDOT) test, has been developed.
According to the civil aviation regulations, airlines and airport cargo receiving departments should carry out a review of the lithium battery transportation documents, the most important is each type of lithium battery UN38.3 safety test report. The report may be provided by a third-party testing agency designated by the Civil Aviation Authority or by a battery manufacturer with the capability to conduct the tests. If the test report can not be provided, civil aviation will prohibit the air transport of lithium batteries.
UN38.3 means prior to the requirement for the transport of Lithium batteries in part 3, paragraph 38.3, of the United Nations manual of tests and criteria for the transport of dangerous goods, which is specifically developed by the United Nations for the transport of dangerous goods, only through high simulation, high and low temperature cycle, vibration test, impact test, short circuit outside 55 °C, extrusion or impact test, overcharge test and forced discharge test, can the transportation safety of lithium battery be ensured. If the lithium battery and the equipment are not installed together, the 1.2 m free-fall test shall be carried out.
UN38.3 product range:
1. All kinds of power lithium secondary batteries (such as batteries for electric vehicles, batteries for electric road vehicles, batteries for electric tools, batteries for hybrid vehicle, etc.
2. Various cell phone batteries (such as lithium-ion battery, Lithium Polymer batteries, etc.)
3. A variety of small secondary batteries (such as laptop batteries, digital camera batteries, camera batteries, various cylindrical batteries, wireless communication batteries, portable DVD batteries, CD and MP3 player batteries)
4. All kinds of primary batteries (such as Lithium Manganese batteries)
5.Application of CE / CB, EN / IEC 62133 this standard provides for portable sealed secondary battery monomers and batteries (groups) containing alkaline or non-acid electrolytes (as distinct from button batteries) , requirements and test methods for security performance in the context of intended use and foreseeable misuse.
- Call: +86 (0) 13603048616
- Email: email@example.com
- Lipoly Battery 3.7V 20-200mAh
- Lipoly Battery 3.7V 200-500mAh
- Lipoly Battery 3.7V 500-700mAh
- Lipoly Battery 3.7V 700-1000mAh
- Lipoly Battery 3.7V 1000-2000mAh
- Lipoly Battery 3.7V 2000-3000mAh
- Lipoly Battery 3.7V 3000-4000mAh
- Lipoly Battery 3.7V 4000-5000mAh
- Lipoly Battery 3.7V 5000-7000mAh
- Lipoly Battery 3.7V 7000-9900mAh
- Lipoly Battery 3.7V 10000mAh
1500 mAh Battery 3.7 V Lipo Battery For Gopro LiPoly Battery 3.7V 1500 mAh + with quantity discount. No need custom any more find the fit one here. Compact Shape. Higher Density Capacity. 5-7days Lead Time. OEM & ODM Great Services. 500mAh Lipo Battery Safe with...
3.7 V 2000mAh Battery Used For Portable Fill Light The portable fill light is a portable video shooting light with light weight, small size and high brightness. Built-in 2000mAh battery to enhance the brightness of the lighting and obtain better lighting...
LiPoly Battery Perfect Features:
- 1700+ models in capacities & dimensions
- High energy density lithium polymer battery
- Long life cycle of charging & discharging, more than 500 cycles
- Enhanced safety with Japan IC & MOS protectors
- Thinner design & lighter weight with aluminum-plastic composite
- OEM & ODM services for special size of lithium polymer battery
- Easy to assemble with mounted connectors (Molex, Tyco and so on)
- Rigorous testing to ensure the quality of all lithium polymer batteries
Will the expansion of the lithium polymer battery affect your mechanical design?
Lithium polymer batteries will expand slightly during charging.Will it affect your mechanical design? Don’t worry about these. Because all lithium polymer batteries we produce have reasonable tolerances: Thickness tolerances is ± 0.3mm, length is ± 1.0mm, width is ± 0.5mm. Moreover, the expansion usually only affects the thickness of the battery, and is within our allowable range.This means that the thickness tolerance is ± 0.3mm (the maximum tolerance is ± 0.5mm), which is the expansion range.
Can the lipoly battery be certified for special requirements, such as IEC62133 /MSDS?
Yes, medium and large projects can obtain additional certification, but it takes more time and effort. Please discuss your personal requirements with your LiPoly battery representative. We will give you various information about specific battery certification
How to order and request for quotation, lead time ?
Lithium Polymer Battery Warranty?
Within 90 days from the date of purchase, the product warranty is limited to original defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty is indeed.It does not cover collateral damage, abuse, abuse, wrong charging and other improper use of this product.
China manufacturer LiPoly Batteries Co., Ltd, More than 1700+ different sizes models of lithium polymer battery made by LiPol Battery, OEM/ODM battery support.
How to order lithium batteries ?
Have any question about the lithium ion polymer battery, contact us directly by the following form, or email us directly, any question about lithium ion polymer battery will be replied within 8 hours. Our scientists and engineers are happy to welcome any information about standard lithium ion polymer battery.
High Rate Discharge LiPoly Battery
LiPoly Battery Packs
Round Polymer Battery
Curved Polymer Battery